News and Group Updates
- RagGroup grad student Braden Tierney presents AeTHER, a new approach to assemble meta-genomes at scale in the cloud.
November 11, 2017 in Washington, DC
- Chirag Patel presents at the Yale Exposome Workshop
April 18, 2017 in New Haven, CT
- Chirag Lakhani presents ExposomeDB at Big Data Spokes PI meeting at the National Science Foundation.
March 16-27, 2017 in Washington, DC
- RagGroup student Adam Brown presents repoDB at AMIA TBI.
March 27-29, 2017 iin San Francisco, CA
- Chirag P presents on 'Building a search engine for exposures in disease' at International Agency on Research in Cancer.
June 16, 2017 in Lyon, France
- Chirag P presents on 'Big data informatics for the exposome and genome' at the 21s International Epidemiolical Association World Congress.
August 19-22, 2017 in Saitama, Japan
- RagGroup Data Scientist Nam Pho and Chirag give a primer on exposome data analytics at the Emory Exposome Workshop.
Slides and materialsincluding .Rmd and Docker instance here!
June 16, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.