News and Group Updates
- Chirag Patel and Arjun Manrai teach Data Science for Medical Decision Making, a new Harvard course on developing data science skills for biomedical decision making!
Course begins on January 31, 2019
Sneak preview of the syllabus
- Chirag Lakhani presents at Program in Quantitative Genomics (PQG) on deciphering environmental and geentic influences in 560 phenotypes and takes one of the best abstract awards!
November 1-2, 2018 in Boston, MA
- RagGroup grad student Braden Tierney presents AeTHER, a new approach to assemble meta-genomes at scale in the cloud.
November 11, 2017 in Washington, DC
- Chirag Lakhani presents ExposomeDB at Big Data Spokes PI meeting at the National Science Foundation.
March 16-27, 2017 in Washington, DC
- RagGroup student Adam Brown presents repoDB at AMIA TBI.
March 27-29, 2017 iin San Francisco, CA
- Chirag P presents on 'Building a search engine for exposures in disease' at International Agency on Research in Cancer.
June 16, 2017 in Lyon, France
- Chirag P presents on 'Big data informatics for the exposome and genome' at the 21s International Epidemiolical Association World Congress.
August 19-22, 2017 in Saitama, Japan